Wednesday 9 March 2011

Fantasycreek secret Dream same dream word

Last night i dreamed a person told me to google the word Fantasycreek and i will find you.

I have wrote them words above just in case somebody gets asked to look up FantasyCreek on the internet.
Its my experiment to make it easy for me to tell people who i randomly meet in my dreams who could end up turning out to be real people.
Its not easy to remember numbers when we are dreaming! Too much thinking could lead to awakening when you are not ready.
Its best to keep to simple English and completely avoid long complex new words!  As you will find that you can say the words!  But your dream mind will not understand the meaning.
I once said to myself i want to have a lucid dream!  But my dream mind could not understand the meaning of Lucid while dreaming!
So if you have been directed to me then please get in touch with me by leaving email as comment and i will relay with you as soon as possible!  I have only found evidence of somebody online who i once talked to in a dream and then a person with same name as i heard in dream appeared on yahoo answers!  But that was a while ago now! i cant begin to try and find that now.
Anyway if you look in my older posts going back about 3 years you will see my Interview notes about my  Dream same dream where i ended up meeting somebody in real life 2 weeks later. Click here to read true story.
This Dream also lead me to have another experience a few years later! but i didnt meet this person in real life. Click here to find more about that dream.
Please get in touch if you have dreamed the same dream as another person.

.

No comments: