Wednesday 30 March 2011

What happens when we die?


There is no such thing as nothing! everything is always!
Really think about it! if there is something, where else can it go!
Look at it in another perspective! Where did we come from?
When we die we simply revert to what we was before we were born! Before we had control of matter in our own realm 
The most popular answers to a lot of  mathematical equations  gets the answer infinity, a side way 8.
If our lives evolved around the figure 8 then we can never die fully!
Only the body has stopped! But our life force moves on!
It Does not matter if you believe in God or Jesus or if you are good or bad!
Its not anybodies fault the life some people life causes them to be bad! Its all life styles and influences that brought the person to result in being bad! 
So all that bull that is going around! Believe in Jesus or you will go to hell!
In my book that's like a threat!  Forcing people to believe in something without proof!
I am so honest and would like to believe, but because i need to know before hand!
It becomes an act on my feeling trying to act like i believe.
I totally respect every body who go church!
I cant go Church because i don't want to lie about my feelings and cant bring myself to see it like the people who do go church.

No comments: